Reverse The Effects Of The Sun
Treatments For Brown Spots & Sun Damage
Say Goodbye to Brown Spots and Sun Damage
Do you feel like you’re hiding behind heavy makeup and concealers?
You don’t have to.
If you are over 35 and are beginning to experience brown spots and sun damage, EARLMD can help restore vitality to your skin and rejuvenate your face!
We can help you achieve your aesthetic goals by eliminating:
- Wrinkled skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Brown spots
- Solar Lentigines (flat sun spots)
- Melasma (dark patches)
At EARLMD, we use the most cutting edge technology to significantly diminish or eliminate brown spots and sun damage on the face. The best part is that these methods are non-invasive, making recovery not a factor in the decision to proceed with treatment. To bring more youthfulness to your skin, diminish or eliminate browns spots and sun damage, we invite you to learn more about the EARLMD difference.
What Are My Options for Reducing the Appearance of Brown Spots and Other Effects of Sun Damage?
EARLlMD offers the most advanced and significant approaches for treating sun damage and brown spots. The right option for you depends upon a variety of factors. Below is a list of treatment options. During your consultation, Dr. Earl will evaluate your skin to determine the best approach for you.
- Fractional CO2 Laser – a superior procedure that regenerates collagen to reduce wrinkles, refining skin texture and acne scars. You can expect some downtime depending on treatment settings.
- LimeLight Laser (IPL) – reverses sun damage and brown spots, while vastly improving skin tone, surface imperfections, skin redness and tiny facial veins. Results will be seen within 0ne to three weeks.
- Chemical Peel – a light chemical peel will improve skin dullness and slight imperfections, such as facial lines and rough skin. The results are immediate.
- Vi Peel – a higher concentration level of the chemical ingredients when compared to a light chemical peel to improve uneven skin tone, blotchiness, and imperfections in the more moderate to severe degree. You can expect some moderate downtime.
What Can You Expect During Treatment?
At EarlMD we offer a comfortable targeted approach to address browns spots and sun damage. The treatment time may vary depending upon the type of treatment you receive and the number of areas requiring treatment. Result times may vary and more than one session may be required to achieve fully satisfactory results and subsequent visits may be needed to maintain these results. We will evaluate your skin to determine the number of sessions you will need during your consultation.
Before & After Pictures for Brown Spots & Skin Damage
Are You A Candidate?
The right approach for sun damage is usually highly individualized. Dr. Earl may recommend adjuncts to treatment, such as a skin smoothening or skin tightening procedure. Dr. Earl will evaluate numerous factors to determine the right approach for you.
I'm Ready to Rejuvenate My Skin!
Call EARLMD Today at (479) 273-1426 for the next available appointment
or click the link below to submit you request online.
Fractional CO2 Laser
Fractional CO2 Laser is the most effective “single treatment” solution for damaged skin and wrinkles.
LimeLight Laser (IPL)
LimeLight targets skin redness, tiny veins, brown spots and sun damage. Visit our LimeLight treatment page for more details.
Chemical Peel is a treatment to exfoliate and eventually peel off skin to regenerate smoother and less wrinkled skin.
A Vi-Peel improves tone, texture and clarity of the skin; reduces or eliminates age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation, including melasma; softens lines and wrinkles; clears acne skin conditions; reduces or eliminates acne scars; and stimulates the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin.
Ask Us About Financing
CareCredit assists in the payment of treatments and procedures. It is the country’s leading patient financing program. For more information, please contact our office or visit www.carecredit.com