Natural Bio-identical Hormones can enhance your life in more ways than one:
- Increase self-esteem and confidence
- Goodbye lack of energy and no motivation!
- So long feeling foggy minded!
- Farewell to hot flashes, mood swings and lack of libido!
Natural Bio-Identical Hormones Comparison
Let’s review the delivery system for Natural Bio-Identical Hormones.
After all, the delivery system plays a significant role in optimizing the success of this treatment. First, let’s clear this up. There are several types of hormones, such as, Natural or Bio-identical Hormones versus Conventional Bio-Similar or Synthetic Hormones.
- There are several ways to take Natural Bio-Identical Hormones, such as shots or creams.
- At Dr. Earl’s practice, we optimize the success of treatment by using Pellet implants.
- Pellet Implants deliver hormones to your body’s cells in a fashion that is most like your natural body’s system. In this way, the Pellet Implant delivers more even amounts of hormones when you need it the most when compared to shots or creams.
When delivered through Pellet Implants, hormone replacement therapy naturally is optimized for you to experience the life changing effects within six weeks of treatment.
The realization of gaining more energy is priceless. You will also benefits from other noticeable effects including:
- Easier weight control
- Greater productivity
- Enhanced relationship
- Improved sex life
- Feeling like you’ve turned back the hands of time
With Natural Bio-Identical Hormones; it is only natural to feel revitalized. Just a small time commitment every so often and a tinge of momentary discomfort can take your life to the next level. Youthful looks have spanned generations. Now it’s time to feel more youthful, too.
If you are interested in Bio-identical Hormones, consult with Dr. Kevin Earl, Northwest Arkansas anti-aging specialist at 479.273.1426 today!
Kevin Earl, MD
Kevin Earl, MD is a board certified physician and graduated from Arkansas Tech University Magna Cum Laude.
Dr. Earl specializes in non-invasive and minimally invasive anti-aging and body contouring procedures.
His practice, EARLMD in Bentonville, AR, is a patient-centered medical aesthetic practice that uses the latest technology and medical advances to rejuvenate your skin and restore your body to a more youthful appearance.