Vaginal RejuvenationReclaim. Restore. Revive.
Damage can diminish sensation during sexual activity, reduce satisfaction and change the relationship between partners. Laxity of the skin is caused by numerous factors; and no area is immune to this natural decline.
Take back control
Women don’t want that out-of-control feeling about their own bodies; especially when it affects the most intimate part of their lives. Relationships can be challenging under the best of circumstances; we don’t need our mind and body fighting each other!
Worldwide, women want to reclaim their younger or “pre-baby” bodies. Restore their satisfaction. Revive their relationships. At EARLMD, we believe women deserve to reclaim, restore and revive their vulvovaginal youthfulness and well-being. Prior to Procedure After Procedure
The combination of BHRT and ThermiVa has been the best thing for my husband and me. It has given us much pleasure and deepened our relationship excitement and happiness.
The Science of Heat
ThermiVa treatments use radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue to rejuvenate collagen, without discomfort or downtime. A recent study documented multiple benefits for patients who complained about vaginal laxity and other issues associated with vulvovaginal youthfulness and well-being.1
1. “Temperature Controlled Radiofrequency for Vulvovaginal Laxity: A Pilot Study”. Presented at the 17th Annual IMCAS World Congress by Red Alinsod, MD, FACOG, FACS, ACGE (2015)
The ThermiVa Patient Benefits
- 15-30 minute in-office procedure
– No prep needed, a true “Lunchtime” procedure
- Treats Both loose labia majora and vagina in 30 minutes
- Promotes tightening of vulvovaginal tissues
- Promotes new collagen to form
- Tighter skin
- Softer and smoother skin
- Patient Controlled Heat (No known blisters or burn)
– Temperature controlled handpiece set to the comfort level of patient
– Very comfortable warmth, little to no pain
– Thin and gently curved handpiece
- No lasers! No stinging! No discharge!
- No Downtime/Recovery or delay in sexual activity
- No Discharge/Odor
- No anesthesia, no shots, no numbing creams
- Non Surgical
– Single use handpiece (no transmission/infection risk)
- Very affordable
- Can be done 6 weeks after delivery and between pregnancies
- Helps in Atrophic Vulvovaginitis (dryness of the labia and vagina)
- Increased vaginal moisture and comfort (before, during, after sex)
- Reduced labial irritation
- Helps reduce leaky bladder
– Reduction in leaking with activity
– Reduction in urgency symptoms
– Improvement of muscular coordination and strength of squeeze
- May aid in orgasmic dysfunction (Clitoral and G-Spot treatment very safe)
- Treatment effects last 9-12 months
- Maintenance treatments only once to twice a year
How It Works!
Specifically, it contracts the tissues to a tighter bundle. It also encourages new tighter collagen production and may help in tissue and nerve healing.
Radiofrequency’s therapeutic effects on muscular and tissue healing is well known and used in physical therapy practices for decades.
- Vaginal Laxity: this will tighten the vagina at the opening and the full length of the vagina that is noticeable to patient and partner
- Vulvar/Labial Laxity: this will tighten the labial tissues and reduce sag and “Camel Toes.” It results in softer and smoother skin that is very noticeable. More comfort in tight clothing, less self awareness in leotards and bikinis
- Vaginal/Vulvar Dryness or Atrophic Vaginitis: this will add softer and thicker skin and more moisture both internally and externally to make daily life and sexual intercourse more comfortable without the use of hormones
- Mild to Moderate Stress Incontinence: this will reduce accidents and leakage and may reduce urge symptoms. Along with Kegel Exercises women may avoid the use of mesh slings in their vaginas
- Sexual or Orgasmic Dysfunction: may result in increased sensitivity, more coordinated and stronger muscular contractions, and ability to achieve orgasms in a shorter time period
Start the Conversation
How would you rate your level of sexual desire?
- Very Low
- Very High
Has your relationship with your partner been adversely affected due to childbirth or the natural aging process?
- Not at all
How would your rate your sexual satisfaction during intercourse?
How confident are you about becoming aroused during sexual activity?
- No confidence
- Very low confidence
- Moderate confidence
- Very confident
Do you experience discomfort during intercourse due to dryness?
- Yes, I avoid sex
- Rarely or never
Do you frequently experience urinary leaking or urgency?
How would you rate your vaginal tightness?
- Very loose
- Moderately loose
- Moderately tight
- Very tight
If you scored a “1” or “2” on any of the questions above, bring this in to your doctor to discuss new treatment options available.
What Patients Have to Say…*
“I have now finished all three of the ThermiVa treatments and am still in awe of the results I have gotten. I can’t believe all this has happened to me without the need for surgery and with treatments that were comfortable, felt actually good, and were totally relaxing. And having absolutely no downtime was great. I could have sex the same day as the treatment, had no blisters, burns, or complications.”
“Such a comfortable and pleasing treatment with absolutely no complications. Immediately I felt my labia and vulva to be tighter, a lot less saggy, and a definite ‘WOW!’ in the way it looked.”
* “Temperature Controlled Radiofrequency for Vulvovaginal Laxity: A Pilot Study”. Presented at the 17th Annual IMCAS World Congress by Red Alinsod, MD, FACOG, FACS, ACGE (2015) ThermiVa RF Generator and the probes that are used with it are indicated for use in dermatological and general surgical procedures for electrocoagulation and hemostasis.
ThermiVa Before & After Pictures
The images you are about to see are GRAPHIC in nature. By clicking the link below your confirm that you are aware of that fact.
Continue to ThermiVA Before & After gallery…
I Want to Know More!
Call EARLMD Today to book the next available NO-Obligation Consultation
at (479) 273-1426 or click below to submit your request online.
Dr. Earl can treat almost every part of you body using the latest technology.