Non-Surgical & Painless Procedure Provides Relief Beyond Cosmetic Lift To Women Looking For Vaginal Rejuvenation
As we age, everything on our bodies tend to… show signs of aging. Even down under.
It’s natural. Right?
The changes in the more intimate area, however, go beyond the typical concerns of rejuvenation like fine lines and wrinkles, dull, thinning or sagging skin and the sort.
Did You Know…
- If you are between 51-60 years of age (post-menopause) you have a 50/50 chance of experiencing problems with vaginal dryness (atrophic vaginitis)
- Vaginal dryness affects around 17% of women ages 18-50
- Stress incontinence is common in women after changes in the body occur especially after giving birth, menopause, vaginal trauma or pelvic surgery
- About 10 to 15% of women have never had an orgasm
- It is estimated that 1 in 3 women develop an enlarged labia during puberty, after childbirth or after menopause
Effects Of Vaginal Issues
Women as young as teens can suffer from a myriad of vaginal issues that take a toll emotionally as well as physically. Vaginal issues can cause you to:
- shy away from social gatherings – due to a leaky bladder
- lose interest in sex – because you’ve lost sensation or are unable to reach an orgasm
- not want to have sex – because it’s painful
- be embarrassed about your appearance – in underwear or bikini
- feel insecure – about engaging into a relationship
- etc., etc., etc.
Stop Agonizing Over Vaginal Concerns
If you could take back control of your leaky bladder, increase sensation and fix vaginal dryness; all while giving your vaginal area a “lift” without surgery… would you want to know what it is?
If you have out-of-control feelings about your intimate area you owe it to yourself to take back control with ThermiVa.
What Exactly Is Thermiva?
ThermiVa is a safe, in-office procedure that tightens the vaginal area inside and out (vulvovaginal). The technology uses a gentle radio-frequency heat device to stimulate collagen production without surgery.
ThermiVa has shown to dramatically improve vulvovaginal laxity as well as sensation as seen in Table 2 below:
It is no wonder that thousands of women are seeking ThermiVa over surgical alternatives.
See And Feel The Results The Same Day
ThermiVa is so safe you can resume regular activities, including sex, the same day after treatment. Not only will see immediate results, you count on other benefits such as:
- It is a painless procedure that require no anesthetics
- ThermiVa treats both internal and external vaginal area
- The procedure only takes 15 to 30 minutes per session
- NO downtime or recovery time needed
What Are Patients Saying About ThermiVa?
“This procedure has changed my life. I can enjoy intimacy with my partner and have pleasure from it. ”
“After only my first treatment I initiated sex with my husband with great fear that I would still have the pain and discomfort but you told me to give it a try. OMG!!!! Not only was it not painful for me it was the best orgasm I had experienced in the past 20 years”
“ThermiVa has transformed both of our lives. An added bonus is that the treatment is very comfortable, relaxing, and even good. I cannot begin to express my gratitude for ThermiVa, but for now, let this be enough…thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Learn more about this procedure on our ThermiVa page.
Kevin Earl, MD
Kevin Earl, MD is a board certified physician and graduated from Arkansas Tech University Magna Cum Laude.
Dr. Earl specializes in non-invasive and minimally invasive anti-aging and body contouring procedures.
His practice, EARLMD in Bentonville, AR, is a patient-centered medical aesthetic practice that uses the latest technology and medical advances to rejuvenate your skin and restore your body to a more youthful appearance.