Smoother, Younger Looking SkinSkin Smoothening Treatments
Age Gracefully With Smoother Skin
At Earl MD, we offer many of the newest technologies available to restore vitality to your skin through facial rejuvenation.
Most of our treatments are non-invasive or minimally invasive, offering a shorter recovery period if any at all. We welcome you to take advantage of a complimentary consultation to learn more about your options.
What’s the Best Choice for Facial Lines and Skin Texture?
The right choice for your facial lines depends upon the type of lines you have and their location. You may also want to consider how long you want the results to last and what is required to maintain results, as follows. Dr. Earl will evaluate your wrinkles and skin texture to determine the best approach for you.
- Fractional CO2 Laser– the #1 procedure for softening facial lines caused by the sun and environmental factors and regenerating collagen. More than one session may be required to achieve optimum results
- ThermiSmooth– a comfortable and relaxing treatment that dramatically reduces or eliminates wrinkles around the eyes, jawline, chin, neck and lower and upper lip area in 3-4 visits, with long lasting results
- Botox, Xeomin– injectable treatments that vastly diminish or eliminates wrinkles caused by facial movement in one visit. The results last 4 months or longer
- Dermapen (Micro-needling) – smoothes out wrinkles, softens/reduces scars, removes skin lesions and regenerates collagen within a few sessions
- Dermal Fillers – injectable fillers that dramatically improve facial creases, folds and depressions instantly
- Chemical Peel / VI Peel– softens fine lines and wrinkles; improves acne skin conditions; and reduces uneven pigmentation, tone and texture
- Microdermabrasion – leaves your skin looking softer. Multiple and quarterly sessions help enhance results over time
- Dermaplane – Safe, deep mechanical exfoliation of the skin – removes soft down-like hair, as well as the build up of dead skin cells to encourage cell turnover. Perfect as a standalone treatment or to amplify results of chemical peels, laser treatments or Dermapen.
What’s the Best Choice for Loose Skin and Fat Deposits?
- Titan Laser– significantly achieves overall skin tightening on the face, jawline neck, and body for slight looseness of the skin. More than one session may be required to achieve fully satisfactory results.
- VASERlipo– offers vast smoothening of the face and neck by reducing lumpy fat deposits. The results are immediate.
- ThermiTight– a non-surgical treatment-used to tighten sagging facial, jawline and neck skin. The results build over 3 to 6 months.
What Can You Expect During Treatment?
Dr. Earl will ensure you feel comfortable and relaxed, regardless of your treatment option. The recovery time for these procedures varies from very little down time to less than a week. Whatever your choice… you will feel refreshed with your new look quickly. You may also can check our Vampire Facelift® to see more best result about face.
Are You A Candidate?
During your consultation, Dr. Earl will discuss with you which procedures will work best for you.
I'm Ready To Rejuvenate My Skin!
Call EARLMD Today to book the next available NO-Obligation Consultation
or click below to submit your request online.
The time is now for graceful aging in the 21st century.
Dr. Earl offers a wide range of options for skin smoothening using laser, radio-frequency and ultrasound technology, peels and more.
Fractional CO2 Laser
Laser Genesis treat excessive redness, enlarged pores, uneven skin texture, and fine lines and wrinkles while aiding in regenerating collagen.
Titan Laser is an infrared light that uses heat to stimulates collagen production deep underneath the skin surface.
Read all about this ultrasound-assisted liposuction technology on our VASERlipo page.
More details about this radio-frequency breakthrough technology to tighten skin and remove fat is on our ThermiTight page.
Learn all about this non-invasive radio-frequency technology on our ThermiSmooth.
A fractional micro-needling treatment to effectively regenerate collagen, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, minimizing pores and acne scars.
Chemical Peel / Vi Peel
Chemical Peels are treatments that exfoliate and eventually peel off skin to stimulate collagen production and regenerate smoother skin.
EARLMD uses the safest, FDA-approved dermal fillers on the market to reduce wrinkles. Visit our Dermal Fillers page for more details.