Precision Body ContouringVASERlipo
VASERlipo – Safer Than Old Liposuction Techniques
No general anesthesia, better results, less downtime, at a fraction of the cost!
The VASERlipo® procedure is gentle enough to perform while you are wide-awake and in the office. Unlike traditional liposuction, VASERlipo doesn’t require a surgical setting with general anesthesia nor IV sedation and most patients report superior results, with faster recovery and less downtime.
Everyone wants to look and feel their best. Are you bothered by specific areas of your body that seem out of proportion? You’re not alone. From minor touch-ups to major transformations, VASERlipo can help. This revolutionary fat removal procedure offers a safe alternative to traditional liposuction. VASERlipo provides smooth, predictable results with fast recovery and minimal downtime.
The VASERlipo Difference
Unlike traditional liposuction, VASERlipo results in less trauma and fast recovery.
With VASERlipo, you can expect:
- Realistic curves and definition, even for hard-to-fix spots
- Easy removal of large quantities of fat
- Precise sculpting of delicate areas of the body
- Minimally invasive procedures that can be delivered in a comfortable, clinical setting
- Fast recovery times
- Smooth, tight results
- Out patient procedure
Dr. Earl is Certified in Hi-Def Liposuction
Vaser results are much more consistent and easier to accomplish, because of its ability to control the superficial portion of the procedure. In addition, by its selective properties, patients experience much faster and less painful recoveries.
Vaser uses deep, superficial and transitioning liposculpture techniques in specific anatomical areas, namely over the rectus abdominus, serratus magnus, external obliques, pectoralis major, inguinal ligaments, and itn the sacral area, to create a more natural muscular appearance of the human form. Intramuscular autologous fat transfer in the areas that need more volume (e.g., the pectorals in males or the gluteal region in females) have also helped patients to achieve their goal of a more athletic, muscular appearance. Vaser recognizes how the anatomy of skin, fat and muscle control one’s appearance by defining the fat overlying these structures, contributing to the highly defined sculptured appearance of the human form.
Patients love VASERlipo because it’s fast, precise and safe. Once you experience VASERlipo — and see the results — you’ll love it, too.
A Better Way to Get the Results You Want
Big event in three months? Be ready in one. With VASERlipo, your physician can produce eye-catching results in just one session — without the pain and long downtime of typical liposuction treatments. Most patients and physicians report superior results in one session, and faster recovery than traditional liposuction. Plus, VASERlipo is clinically proven to enhance skin tightening in treated areas.
Precise Body Sculpting Treatments
VASERlipo uses a process called LipoSelection® to target specific areas of fat throughout the body. It’s powerful enough to target large areas of fat, yet gentle enough to also treat delicate areas of the body, such as the neck and arms. VASER Hi Def™ is an advanced body sculpting technique. It creates a sculpted, athletic appearance in men and women by removing fat around muscle groups and making muscles more defined.
Before & After Results
A Safe Option for Liposuction
Typical liposuction aggressively removes fat, which can damage surrounding tissues and impose a longer recovery period. VASERlipo is tissue-selective, meaning it can specifically target fat, while protecting nerves, blood vessels and connective tissues from damage. As a result, patients experience minimal pain and bruising and a quick return to normal activities. VASERlipo can be performed while patients are awake in an office-based. You and your physician will decide the best option for you.
A Typical VASERlipo Procedure
- VASERlipo can be performed under general anesthesia or as a wide-awake procedure
- Unwanted fat is treated with VASERlipo ultrasonic energy and gently removed from the body. The procedure may take from one hour to several hours depending on the number of areas being treated
- Patients are provided with special compression garments to help their skin conform to their body’s new contours. A short period of rest (typically 12 hours) is recommended, followed by two to three weeks where strenuous activities should be avoided
- Results begin to appear immediately after the VASERlipo procedure, and continue to improve with time as the tissues in the treatment area heal. Final results are typically seen in about three to four months
Considering a Fat Transfer Procedure?
A hot trend in body sculpting, fat transfer procedures use your own fat (removed from one area of your body) to volumize or contour another part of the body. VASERlipo-treated fat is typically higher-quality, and easier to transfer for these types of procedures.
How it works?
The Science Behind the Art VASERlipo uses ultrasonic energy — high-frequency sound waves — to produce superior results. Find out more about the science behind this revolutionary technology.
VASERlipo uses a minimally invasive technique called LipoSelection® to selectively break apart and gently remove unwanted fat.
To begin the procedure, the targeted area is injected with a special saline solution known as “tumescent fluid.” Tumescent fluid numbs the target area and shrinks local blood vessels. It also temporarily expands the volume of the targeted area, making fat cells easier to remove.
Small-diameter probes are then inserted into the body through small incisions. By resonating at a high ultrasonic frequency, the probes literally shake loose fat cells — while leaving blood vessels, nerves and connective tissues unharmed.
The loose fat cells mix with the tumescent fluid, which is then removed from the body using gentle suction.
After the procedure, patients are prescribed a recovery regimen to promote maximum skin retraction and smooth results. Your physician may recommend massage therapy to enhance results and speed recovery.
You have many options when it comes to body contouring. Our physicians — and literally tens of thousands of patients each year — rely on VASER Lipo to safely and efficiently achieve the body they want. We invite you to read their stories, see their results, and hear their words. On this page, we’ve made it easy to compare treatments at a glance. Still have questions about VASER Lipo? Read our FAQs for answers to the most common questions.
VASERlipoUltrasound Assisted Liposuction
- VASER® ultrasound-assisted liposuction uses specially designed probes that deliver ultrasound waves into the fat layer to selectively target and emulsify (liquefy) fat.
- Other body tissues like blood vessels and nerves are left intact. A specially designed cannula — a thin tube used to remove liquids — is inserted through a small incision to remove the treated fat.
- Pro: Selectively targets only the fatty tissue, encouraging smooth, predictable results and fast recovery.
- Con: As a newer technology, VASERlipo is still being adopted by cosmetic surgeons.
Laser LipolysisLaser-Assisted Liposuction
- Sold as SmartLipo™, CoolLipo™, LipoLite™, ProLipo™, SlimLipo™ and AccuSculpt™, laser-assisted liposuction uses laser thermal energy to destroy fat cells and cauterize surrounding vessels. The burned tissue is then removed with a traditional suction cannula.
- Pro: Destroys fat and cauterizes vessels prior to removal to encourage fast recovery.
- Con: Only good for small pockets of fat. Can cause thermal damage to important tissues. Tunneling can leave contour irregularities. Fat cannot be used for fat transfer procedures.
Traditional LiposuctionSuction-Assisted Liposuction
- Suction-assisted liposuction is a traditional liposuction method in which the surgeon inserts a cannula (suction probe) through a small incision. The surgeon pushes and pulls the cannula through the fat layer to break up the fat tissue and a suction pump draws the fatty tissue out of the body.
- Pro: Most common form of liposuction performed.
- Con: Tears out important tissue structures like nerves, blood vessels and collagen leading to potential “lumpy, bumpy” results and long recovery time.
What is VASERlipo?
VASERlipo is an advanced body contouring procedure that selectively removes unwanted body fat. An alternative to the harsh techniques of traditional liposuction, VASERlipo uses state-of-the-art ultrasound technology designed to gently reshape your body.
What distinguishes the VASERlipo procedure is its ability to differentiate fat from other important tissues — such as nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue. Our innovative technology breaks up fat while preserving all other important tissues. This approach promotes smooth results and rapid healing.
How does VASERlipo work?
First, the area to be reshaped is filled with a tumescent saline solution that helps numb the site and shrink the blood vessels (to minimize blood loss and reduce bruising). This solution wets and fills the area to be treated, making it easier to break up fatty tissue with the VASERlipo System’s ultrasound energy.
Next, a small probe is inserted into the treatment area. It transmits sound energy to break up and liquefy fat while preserving other important tissues.
Finally, the liquefied fat is removed through a gentle suction process designed to minimize trauma to surrounding tissue structures such as nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue.
What body areas can be treated with VASERlipo?
Doctors have experienced great success in treating all of the following areas:
- Male and female breasts
- Love handles
How much fat can be taken? Can you treat multiple areas at once?
VASERlipo allows physicians to treat multiple body areas at one time. A doctor will be able to give you a better idea of what is right for you and how much fat will be taken out during your procedure. Bear in mind that this procedure is not intended as a weight loss solution. The goal is to create a slimmer silhouette. You may not notice a significant amount of weight loss, but you should be pleased with your slimmer new shape.
Where is VASERlipo performed?
VASERlipo is performed in a clean or sterile environment. The procedure can be performed under local anesthesia (awake), IV sedation or general anesthesia. You and Dr. Earl will decide the best type of treatment for you.Read about the VASERlipo experience »
How soon will I see my results?
This varies with the extensiveness of the procedure: the amount of fat removed, the number of areas treated and so on. Many patients report that they see results immediately after the procedure with the final result around three to four months. Your doctor can help you establish realistic expectations.
What about future weight gain / fat migrating to other areas?
This is a common misconception. If you experience weight gain or loss after your VASERlipo procedure, it will tend to be proportionately distributed over your entire body.
Once you have fat removed, it is gone. Assuming a healthy lifestyle of proper diet and exercise, it will not return or migrate. However, because fat is necessary to a healthy body, some essential fat layers in any given area remain untreated.
If you do gain a significant amount of weight, the remaining fatty tissue will expand. Normal aging changes can also be expected.
How can I be certain VASERlipo is right for me?
If you are frustrated by the resistance of certain body areas to diet and exercise, VASERlipo may be the solution. If you are healthy and seeking a fast, low-pain way to lose stubborn fat deposits, the VASERlipo procedure could be your answer.
Although there are limits to the amount of fat that can be removed, your doctor can assist you with your decision about potential areas for sculpting, anticipated results and the recovery process.
How much does the treatment cost?
VASERlipo is an advanced procedure, and it is impossible to provide an accurate estimate for your procedure without an in-person consultation with a VASER® physician. The total cost of your treatment will vary depending upon the number of body areas treated and the extensiveness of the procedure.
Ready To Improve The Way You Look?
Call EARLMD Today to book the next available NO-Obligation Consultation
at (479) 273-1426 or click below to submit your request online.
Dr. Earl is one of a select few doctors with an advanced certification in VASER Hi Def and has performed over 1500 cases in Northwest Arkansas and voted “Best Body Contouring Procedures” in Northwest Arkansas.